Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #313
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Yea I was just wondering why some atheist scientist hasn't published the what happens when you die report chronicling what happens to the consciousness , the electrical currents and things that happen to our physical and mental bodies.. I mean does thought cease with death.. if thoughts are electrical impulses.. by the brain.. how long after death has traces of these electrical currents been measurable.. it just seems like someone would have done this to shut religious people up
HR, for the sake of your own intelligence, STOP getting your scientific/ factual sources from facebook and other loltastic sites and actually go to proper scientific/encyclopedic sites to know what you're talking about.

There are many scientific papers on postmortem neurology, read them before saying such barbarities as "why nobody published that?".

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-07-2012), ask me anything (03-07-2012), kael03 (03-07-2012), Mal (03-07-2012), Scientia (03-07-2012)