Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #315
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jesus, not the first

HR, science does not give a shit about religion and theology because it is outside of its field. However, the contrary shouldn't happen since religion tries to make scientific claims. Also science does not prove negative claims (there is no God, for example), it can only disprove positive claims, but we still don't have the knowledge and technology to disprove God.

But seriously, read scientific papers, because the questions you start with that supposedly are unanswered for you... I can answer them in 8 words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
if and when does a thought cease.. where do they originate, what is the spark that creates life..
After brain synopsis end. Brain. Spermatozoid meets oocyte.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-07-2012), kael03 (03-07-2012), Mal (03-07-2012), Scientia (03-07-2012)