Fandom Forums - View Single Post - New Member for the Straw Hats
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Member for the Straw Hats

Don't forget Bon Clay, not someone created, but its not 'guaranteed' that he's dead at Impel Downs. Though Magellan was pissed, he was still the Warden and supposedly 'differnt' than the Ex-Warden that escaped and joined BB's crew, so I think Bon still lives (hopefully, it sounds crazy, but between Bon and the Big Faced He/She with the Wink powers, those to Fags could run with my crew.... if they only hit on non-crewmembers.

Btw... NO MORE CHICKS FOR A WHILE, not that they're all weak, but USUALLY strong chicks are Bosses/Captains in OP. Nami's better but truly she's the weakest member combat wise, the new weather tricks help, but she's the navigator, they're not necessarily meant to be 'Badass', but smart. Additionally, maybe because this is the 2nd half of the GL, but like somebody said Logia's (good ones) aren't scattered everywhere, they're rare. We've seen events (Enis Lobby, Impel Downs, Marinford) where the 'Badasses' were all drawn they're for a specific purpose. Out on the Line its different away from WG areas.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-11-2012 at 08:27 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote