Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Magi 83
Thread: Magi 83
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Magi 83

Quote:
Whats the difference between Metal Vessels and Household Vessel again ? I know Metal Vessels are found in dungeons and have the Djinn in them but I cant remember what Household vessels are ? Im thinking that weapon Carim and the Phantom Troupe had ? Please some examples would be grateful.
I think that is the difference. Metal vessels have a greater output because of the Djinn, and yes Cassim and his group had household vessels. There are stages to Metal vessels as well, in regards to fusing and using one's body as a medium for the Djinn.

Quote:
The whole incident with the Kou Princess and Sinbad was hilarious ! Im willing to bet that its true but he was just sleep walking or something, and prefers to sleep in the nude and somehow got in her bed haha
That is the simplest explanation, so I'm betting on that as well.

Edit: You forgot to provide a link.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/magi/v06/c083/
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote