Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 580 Predictions/Spoilers
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 580 Predictions/Spoilers

AOTK's reaction in a more visual media.

But you forgot about Gaara, Mei and the whole Akimichi clan revealing to be Uzumaki, Tsunade popping up to say she's Minato's mother and Mito was Kushina's grandmother, making Naruto kind of inbred, then Sakura shows up pregnant of Naruto because of lolparallels, then Sakura is also an Uzumaki, since her hair is pink and furthering the inbred fest, then Tobi says he's Obito but he's not Obito, he's Shisui, Izuna, Fugaku, Kagami and Madara AT THE SAME TIME, then RS appears saying "lol, I'm 600+ years old but I'm not dead at all lol" and says Juubi is just a big misunderstood monster that just needs Naruto's hug to cover the world in rainbows.

There, this should fill the quote of stupid things that can happen.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (03-21-2012), Bazooka_Joe (03-21-2012), kael03 (03-21-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-21-2012), Vishnu (03-21-2012), Wolverine (03-27-2012)