View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #18
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One Piece 661

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Brown beard was presumably taken down by Hawkins. So unless Hawkins lost, which is very doubtful, Law had nothing to do with it. It could be that Hawkins is the last SB, and turned in some pirates ( Brown beard being one of them )to the WG

Given that there are frozen prisoners on PH, it wouldn't surprise me if Law had access to criminals.
Awhile back there was a topic about the Supernovas, not alot was said on Hawkins but the more I think about it this guy is freaking scary I mean even Kizaru said he had a scary DF when they fought on SA, its that wierd vodoo doll thing. And not to forget his fortune telling abilities, although Luffy has shown they can be proven wrong ;P
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote