Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 662
Thread: One Piece 662
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #15
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 662

That bird chick seems like an interesting character. Do you guys think she'll make an impression on the Straw Hats? Maybe new member potential? It's kinda how Robin made it into the crew, she was kinda thrown in.

Also, damn it Oda! I really wanted to see some confusion between Franky, Sanji, Usopp, and Chopper's body switches. lol

The fight with Smoker and Law was pretty sweet. Though I wonder if Smoker was even trying to fight Law. I know Law is haxxed and hella powerful now but I didn't think he go down this way. Not that I'm complaining because I also don't mind how Smoker lost but it was kinda peculiar. I neither see Smoker dying or Luffy fighting with Law, at least for now. But Oda storylines are hard to predict anyways. If I had to guess for some possible outcomes I'd say Luffy will see Smoker dying and demand Law to give him back his heart. Luffy might challenge Law in a quick skirmish or convince him otherwise and Law will leave the scene for a bit.

I felt bad for Tashigi because her life is the basically the same as Kuina. She may still undergo growth in skills.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote