Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #2666
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

The tower is kind of expensive, I agree, but it's a good tower for the price. It's made with builders in mind, so it's very easy to swap around components, and it's got heat management in mind as well.

I might have a look at Overclockers. So far I've been using the Falcon guide for inspiration.

Yeah, I probably will wait. I intend to play all three games together over the summer, hopefully I'll be able to buy a new copy cheap. I mean, I would buy a pre-owned copy so no money goes to EA and Bioware, but... it's so dirty. I'm a collector, I buy pre-owned for old systems when they're in good condition, but I hate buying modern pre-owned stuff. People just don't take care of their games.

Last edited by Jaxon; 03-31-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-31-2012), Miburo (07-03-2012)