Fandom Forums - View Single Post - homosexuality is it just......
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #4
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: homosexuality is it just......

no it's nothign liek that .. It was just a thought that crossed my mind after they mentioned that all human life starts out as female and then mutates.. so I thought that maybe homosexuals was just an under mutation in the case of lesbians and over hyper mutation in the case of gays.. long story short i hypothesized that the brains chemicals dont match up to the body which is where that whole gender identity phrase comes from.

and dont be silly you can't cure a person form being gay .. if that were possible you could change a person's natural attraction form that of heterosexual to homosexual.. just like you can't help who you fall in love wiht .. you can't change what arrouses you.

From a scientific perspective I think if this is the case then it might help mankind come into a more tollerant stance of the homosexual community as somethign that isn't strange but natural.. as opposed to the religious right wing dogma thats being fed to kids in school.

THe show I watched had nothing to do with this topic.. they were talkign about genome mapping and going very briefly about the XX XY thing and it made me think that maybe homosexuality might be a genetic mutation on some chromosome or somethign .. they were talking about how one letter on a chromosome could cause a person to have chrones disease or some shit
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE