Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Claymore 125
Thread: Claymore 125
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Claymore 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I'd imagine she'd be weaker than Priscilla which is the point I was trying to make. Teresa wasn't strong because of physical ability but rather due to her yoki perception.

Trolling?

Priscilla knew about Teresa's Yoki perception which is why at first she tried to fight her without using her Yoki powers at all. Despite that giving her the advantage Teresa still roflastomped her into the ground. So even in physical ability Teresa still pwns people. Using less that 10% of her yoki was enough to pwn 4 top tier Claymores, and a little over 10% was enough to completely outclass a 70% Pricilla.

Oh yeah, Teresa's power was known to surpass abysmal ones, and she was not only the strongest of her generation but was placed in the top 8 out of all 77 generations of Claymores before her....yeah.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote