Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 662
Thread: One Piece 662
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #81
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 662

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
Marineford somehow didn't live up to my expectations, navy was almost always owning the pirates. None of the WB crew except for WB himself could have stood up to the top 5 fighters in the navy. Marco was good but from what i saw, he definitely would not have been able to match any of 3 admirals, let alone garp and sengoku. It was too one sided. All this without any of the shichibukai doing anything substantial in the battle.
I think that was the point of Marineford, to showcase that the Marines aren't to be fucked around so lightly (contrary to what previous arc might lead some to believe, due to Marines getting owned left and right). It wasn't just to show Luffy that he was still incredibly weak in comparison, but to show that even the mightiest of pirates can perish under the Marines' force.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote