Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Game of Thrones and other TV shenanigans
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #32
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Game of Thrones and other TV shenanigans

Is that an actual game?

Anyway, Shrike my friend - care for a competition? Let's guess all the sex scenes they plan to insert into the series beyond all the random whores at Littlefinger's. (Which, by the way, was that one of the most blatant examples of fake semen in TV history? I'm sure that woman's mother is proud.)

Anyway, spoilers... no seriously, this humourous post of sex scenes will include significant spoilers. You've been warned.
First guess is that they just would be utterly hard done by NOT to include Rob and his honour wench after the sacking of whatever the place it was. Jeyne was it? Yeah, he'll show him sacking Jeyne.

Next, I figure Melisandre will have sex with Davos' son, which won't be necessary but will happen because it seems she'll want to have sex with anyone.

Last suspision in an utter play to keep viewers, full out uggo and fatty orgy when the Night's Watch turns on Castor.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote