Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #10375
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
I'm going to assume that Kabuto does not get Edo Tensei because that would be fucking retarded.

Granted, we've seen very little of what they're each capable of, but given that they both have the same manner of physical enhancements from Sage Mode (Kabuto also has power healing and water shit), I'd give it to Jiraiya. He has way too many tricks to work with for Kabuto to have to match, and the techniques he's shown have been of both immense scale and precision effectiveness. In addition, it's fairly obvious that Kabuto's snakes are not anywhere near the same league as Fukusaku and Shima.
Yea we can leave out edo tensei.

but granted the toads are powerful Kabuto has Manda 2 and the great white snake sage looks young and might even be in contract with Kabuto.

Kabuto can use water techs to combat J-mans fire and shed blind him and turn his jutsu against him as well as the ground and shit .. I think J-man bites the dust
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote