Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #10380
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Jury is still out on Kabuto, at Oro's Top of the World Moments, he killed one Kage, battled another his Sensei, and used Edo Tensei to summon Harashirma, and Nidame, survived that battle to live on and battle toe to toe with Kyuubs at 4 tails and out of his mind.... mind you.... Oro walked away from a wild bijuu.
1. Orochimaru barely did anything against Sarutobi. Orochimaru got grabbed & basically did a tug of war with his spirit & got lucky in the end.

2. Summoning dead people isn't a feet. Kabuto can & has done the same.

3. Let's actually list feets. Kabuto defeated Tsunade, Shizuni, Naruto, Anko, Yamato & is currently facing two Uchiha both of which utterly pwned Oro.

4. Oro defeated Anko, Papa Gaara(never shown so could have gotten help), Naruto & Sasuke &...... that's about it.

Quote:
To date, he's done some devious work outside of the battlefield, and on the battlefield of all that he's summoned according to the masses, besides Edo-Madara they're all trash to the Konoha Kage Gods from what I've read.
Again Huuu?? So former Jinks & Kages are utter garbage? Again how does that make Oro better when by shear number Kabuto is vastly superior to Oro with the jutsu in question?

Quote:
On the battlefield controlling his Edo's he obviously sucks, and dosen't understand tactics and counters well.
Yeah because it's not like there's an entire army made up of 6 different military powers fighting Kabuto's Edo's riiiight?

Quote:
Vs. Sasuke and Edo-Itachi in Snake Sage Mode, he's been effective with 2 justsu's so far, and he's coming off as 'harder' and 'stronger' ONLY because the Uchihas don't want to simply 'toast' him, if Itachi wasn't planning to attempt cancelling the Edo Tensei.... I'd say this battle would be almost over, notice how he backed away from Sasukes Amaretsu, he has zero answer for that.
How did Oro do? O yeah he basically got ass raped each & every time he faced one of these guys. Yet Kabuto is facing both at the same time while being able to actually hurt them yet he's supposedly inferior to Oro? The only thing really not allowed is Itachi's genjutsu sword since Amaterasu wouldn't even kill Kabuto LMAO.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-17-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote