Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #515
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

*Scene switches to the shinigami dimension. Naruto and the shinigami are seen walking together.*
Naruto: Where are we going?
Shinigami: Do you know anything about your history?
Naruto: Yeah, I know all about the younger and elder sons.
Shinigami: I mean before that.
*Naruto stops in his footsteps.*
Naruto: What are you going to tell me about Miyashi?
Shinigami: So you know of her?
Naruto: Yeah, so…
Shinigami: You are completely ignorant, aren’t you? Can’t say I didn’t expect this. Uzumaki Miyashi was quite the woman. And to think, he ended up with her. You are the key to this war. You must learn how to harness your powers. You have no idea how powerful you are. Neither does that Sasuke boy.
Naruto: What about Sasuke?
Shinigami: There are powers here at play here, that far out-weigh the juubi. He’s nothing but a puppet, an abomination.
Naruto: So what’s this training? Will it help me defeat the juubi and Madara.
Shinigami: So now you realize, he has no chance against them.
*There is a pause.*
Shinigami: Yes, it should help you defeat the juubi and Madara, depending on if and how you harness your true strength.
Naruto: What do you mean true strength?
Shinigami: Naruto, there is a reason why the Uzumaki are known for their lifespans.
*Naruto looks puzzled.*
Shinigami: The rikudo sennin was a monk, before he met her. She changed him.
Naruto: Into what?
Shinigami: The first man to rival the gods. After all, he defeated the juubi. And the juubi is nothing more than a pet of a god.
Naruto in thought: So that means…
Shinigami: Yes, you have a small portion of a god’s power in you as well.
Naruto: But how does this all relate to Miyashi and RS?
Shinigami: She was the daughter of Jurojin.
Naruto: Who???
Shinigami: She was once a god, albeit a lower god, and she choose a human. RS had to learn to fight, to protect her and himself. And once he bested the juubi, Amatsu’s lapdog.
Naruto: And how do you know all of this?
Shinigami: That is of little importance to you now. All will be revealed in due time.
*The shinigami snaps his fingers, and a huge scroll appears and unravels itself before Naruto.*
Shinigami: We’re going to make a contract, Naruto…
Naruto: Why?
Shinigami: Because you need me, and believe it or not, I need you. The next time you summon me, I will not keep you trapped here.
Naruto: Just who are you?
Shinigami: You will know when the time comes. Now sign it.
*Naruto looks at the scroll.*
Naruto: How do I sign it?
Shinigami: This is not a blood contract, it is a sould contract.
*Naruto does a handsign and a character shows on the contract, next to another character.*
Naruto: Who’s is that.
Shinigami: RS. Just like you, he did this to save those who he loved.
Naruto: And he was no longer heard from.
Shinigami: He served his purpose, and died happily.
Naruto defiantly: Fine!
Shinigami: Now for your training. As I said you must harness your power, your dormant power. Your friends will help you.
Naruto: So this is it?
*The shinigami and Naruto appear before the hokages again.*
Shinigami: I am not without remorse, Naruto. Because you have signed the contract, I will let them go.
Minato: And where are we going?
Shinigami: You to be Kushina. *looks at Tobirama* You to be with Mikoto. *looks at Sarutobi* You to be with your family. *looks at Hashirama* And you to be with Mito.
*Tobirama walks up to Naruto and takes his helmet off, handing it to Naruto.*
Tobirama: Thank you Naruto.
*He fades away. Sarutobi walks up to Naruto with a scroll.*
Sarutobi: Will you give this to Konohamaru for me?
Naruto: Aye.
*Sarutobi fades away. Hashirama walks up to Naruto, removing his battle armor and handing it to Naruto.*
Hashirama: May this armor suit you better than it did me.
*Hashirama fades away. It’s just Minato and Naruto.*
Minato: So…
Naruto: Give mom my best.
Minato smiles: I will. I see you already have my cloak.
*Minato reach inside his cloak and pulls out a piece of paper. He looks at the shinigami, who nods. Minato hands the piece of paper to Naruto.*
Minato: I knew you were the one. I always knew it. Once you’ve defeated the juubi, these are coordinates that will hopefully explain a lot.
*Minato fades away.*
Naruto: So… I guess I’m your knight then?
Shinigami: More like a general. Till next time.
*The shinigami waves his hand and Naruto fades away. Naruto appears on top of the Hokage mountain, standing on Godaime’s head. The panel shows Naruto with Tobirama’s helmet on, Hashirama’s armor on, all underneath Minato’s cloak. Naruto enters Kurama sage mode,(which is now a clear aura including the previous armor plates which now extend to the backside of his hands and onto his feet) and senses the juubi.*
Naruto: So that’s where you are?
*Scene switches to the battlefield, showing Bee down, the Kages who aren’t knocked out are trying to support the troops, Kakashi is knocked out, Tsunade is tending to Gai. An aerial shot shows several shinobi encircling Madara and Sasuke. Sasuke is on one knee, both he and Madara no longer in their Susanoo forms.*
Sasuke yells: NOW!
*All of the shinobi who encircled Sasuke and Madara were Nara clan members and they trap Madara with their shadow binding technique. Thunder claps up in the sky, as clouds have formed.*
Sasuke with a grin: It ends here Madara! KIRINNNNNNNNN!
*At that instant, hundereds of lightning bolts converge on Madara’s location, causing a bright flash. Everyone shields their eyes. Once their eyes return to normal….*
Madara: That would have made Raijin proud. But it’s still not enough.
Sasuke yells: Keep him still.
*Madara looks at all of the Nara clan members.*
Madara: You think you can hold me!
*Sweat is seen dripping from every Nara clan member.*
Shikamaru in thought: We can’t hold this much longer Sasuke.
*Madara takes a step forward, breaking every single shadow bind.*
Madara: Time for you to die.
*Madara once again holds up his palm and creates a small, condensed bijuu bomb and send it after Sasuke. It expands before it hits Sasuke and a bright light explodes, but there is no explosion. As the light fades, Madara has a shocked look on his face. Sasuke, who is now on both knees looks up at the figure in front of him.*
Sasuke before he collapses over: Impossible.
*Scene shows Naruto holding the bijuu bomb in his palm, in a clear aura field. Naruto throws the bomb up in the air, and it explodes once he releases the aura.*
Naruto yells: Time for round 2!

End.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 04-19-2012 at 02:32 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-19-2012), ivhturp2 (04-19-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012), J-man123 (04-19-2012), Narut0360 (04-19-2012), Pritha (04-19-2012), royalmage (04-19-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-19-2012), Vishnu (04-19-2012)