Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 02:48 AM   #562
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'll be honest and say that, though most times I don't know what the hell is going on plotwise and there's just a big load of chapters to go through, the little snippets I read from Vishnu when this thread pops at the top of the new posts lists put a smile on my face. As soon as I find the time pocket to blaze through it, I'll rape the thank button. Jekyl also promises, although I've read less and I apologize for that beforehand.

That said, both of you should start your original fiction, be it separate or a collaboration, it'd be interesting to see you handling your own characters and settings. It'd be even better if we could get a thread (it'd be better to get a subsection like Arsenal Gear, but considering the One Piece section took forever to be created, I'd say that's off the possibilities) to post original stories.

So, what you say?
Thank you Num, i appreciate the good words. And, yeah i've thought a lot about a fiction of my own. Actually to be more accurate i thout about something of larger proportions, like publishing a novel or something, here in my country.. The main problem for me, it's that the entrance exam for the Medicine College requires a lot of study to be done. And for now, i lack the necessary time to engage myself in a serious project. But after The middle of August, when I have the exam, i will be free to do it. So until then, i cannot begin writing something seriously.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote