Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #570
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

*Naruto flashes out and back to Konoha. He walks into the main gate and walks down the street running into Kakashi and Gai.*
Kakashi: Yo… Naruto.
*Naruto turns and looks at Kakashi.*
Kakashi: I heard you and a group of people did some training yesterday.
Naruto smirking: Yeah.
Kakashi: So how is she handling it?
Naruto: Well, she’s still standing if that’s what you’re asking. And she’s definitely improved.
Kakashi: How so?
Naruto: Yesterday she was only able to take out two of my clones. Today she took out three, and I stopped the training after lunch.
Kakashi: How come?
Naruto: I thought it would be nice for her to rest. You know tomorrow is the wedding, and then we have our mission coming up.
Kakashi: So you and Hinata are going to be there?
Naruto: Yeah.
Kakashi: Good. I think that will mean a lot to both Sakura and Sasuke.
*Scene switches to Naruto and Hinata’s apartment. Naruto just walks through the door. Hinata is in the bathroom, playing some pop music loudly, singing along. Naruto grins and sneaks up on Hinata. He sees Hinata in a towel wrapped around her body, fixing her hair.*
Naruto: What’s going on?
Hinata jumps as Naruto scared her: Holy shit! When did you walk in, Honey?
Naruto: Just now. What’s going on?
Hinata thinking: He didn’t say anything about me calling him honey! He’s starting to warm up to…
Naruto: And please stop calling me honey.
Hinata thinking: Dammit!
Hinata: Well, since tomorrow is Sakura’s wedding, we’re having a girls’ night out.
Naruto: Girls’ night out?
Hinata: Yeah; me, Sakura, Tenten, Ino, Shizune, Lady Tsunade, and Kurenai-sensei.
Naruto thinking: Oh you are going to get so drunk off your ass. I hope Kiba is nowhere around you tonight.
Hinata: You and Sasuke should go out and do something. Raikage-sama and Bee are supposed to be coming tomorrow for the wedding. I even think Gaara is coming, too. Lady Tsunade said that even the Tsuchikage and Mizukage might show up.
*Naruto goes wide-eyed.*
Naruto: Got any idea how they’re getting here? I mean those are all long trips.
Hinata: Tsunade said something about getting Genma and the guys to flash all of them here.
Naruto: Oh, ok. Have a great night.
*Naruto walks up to her, kisses her on the cheek, and then flashes out.*
Hinata: You’d better not get into trouble yourself. What am I saying? He’s not a drinker.
*Scene switches to Sakura’s parents’ house. Sakura is shown pushing Sasuke out of the door.*
Sasuke: At least let me get a change of clothes.
Sakura: Here!
*Sakura throws out a bag of clothes to Sasuke.*
Sasuke in thought: My own fiancée throwing me out for the night.
*Naruto flashes in right next to Sasuke.*
Naruto: Ready for some fun?
*Naruto grabs Sasuke’s shoulder and flashes out. The scene switches to Kumo, with Naruto and Sasuke flashing in right next to Bee as he is eating. Naruto quickly grabs Bee’s shoulder and flashes out. The chopsticks that Bee was using hit the floor. Scene switches to the room with Gedo Mazo. Naruto, Sasuke, and Bee all flash in right in front of the statue.*
Bee: What the Hell?! I was eating man.
*Bee looks up at the Gedo.*
Bee: So it is here.
Naruto: Yeah. And tomorrow, I’m betting after Sasuke and Sakura’s wedding, there is going to be a summit meeting about this.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Naruto: Did you or Sakura invite the Mizukage or Tsuchikage to your wedding?
Sasuke: No. We only invited Raikage-sama and Bee-sama. Wait, they’re coming, too?
Naruto: Yeah, that’s what Hinata told me.
Sasuke: So you probably heard her blabbing about tonight… and she went off into who all was coming.
Naruto: You got it.
Gyuuki to Bee: They’re in there.
Bee: Gyuuki says that the rest of them are in there.
Kurama to Naruto: I can feel them too.
Naruto: Kurama backs that.
Sasuke: So what do we do?
*Bee enters full Gyuuki mode while Naruto enters Kurama senju mode. Both attack the statue, crumbling, causing a huge explosion of chakra. Scene switches to sensor shinobi in Iwa, Kumo, Kiri, Suna, and Konoha. All are up in a rise over the sense of the chakra. Each kage is notified. Scene shows Tsunade.*
Tsunade: Summon Genma and his team now! And find Naruto.
*Scene switches back to the room, showing the remaining bijuu standing before Bee, Naruto, and Sasuke.*
Son Goku: Are we finally free?
Shukaku: It seems so.
Choumei looking down at Naruto: Is that you Naruto?
Kokuou: And is that you Gyuuki?
*Scene switches to a black openness, showing all the bijuu gathering with each other as Naruto and Bee look on. Scene changes back to reality.*
Bee: I need to get back. They’re probably looking for me.
Sasuke: Us, too.
Saiken: And what about us?
Naruto: Do any of you know where the Land of the Whirlpools is?
Matabi: Yes, we all do.
Naruto: Go there. I’ll meet you there in a couple of days. Can you make it there Bee?
Bee: Probably with the rush that will be headed this way, yeah.
Naruto: Alright. It’s good to see you guys again.
*Scene switches back to Konoha, with Sasuke and Naruto walking down a street.*
Sasuke: So how long do you plan to keep quiet about this?
Naruto: I don’t know, but I imagine our mission is going to be changed now.
Sasuke: What makes you say that?
Naruto: Kiba is back now, but I’m sure Tsunade-sama will put him elsewhere, and will probably do the same with Shikamaru.
Sasuke: You’ve got a point there… You know, I actually feel bad for Bee.
Naruto: How come? Because Ei-sama is probably nagging him out right now.
*A fodder shinobi runs up to Sasuke and Naruto.*
Fodder: Sasuke-sama, Naruto-sama, Lady Tsunade requests your presence in her office.
*Scene switches to Hokage’s office with only Tsunade, Sasuke, and Naruto in it.*
Tsunade: I was pulled out of that bar because our sensor group had a freaking cow. I’m canceling your mission.
Sasuke: What’s going on Lady Tsunade?
Tsunade sighs: You’re going to find out sooner or later… The Gedo Mazo has been found. I’m pulling all of our shinobi back to Konoha. We believe that the huge energy release is somehow related to the Gedo Mazo. Not to mention, we now have a lead on the location of Yamato.
*Naruto looks at the ground.*
Sasuke: Not to…
Naruto: So does this mean that Sakura and Sasuke’s wedding has been postponed.
*Tsunade crossing her legs sitting at her desk.*
Tsunade: No. I want you to *looking at Naruto* go find and retrieve Sai, Ino, and Choji. They are the furthest away. They were on strict orders not to return until I sent a messenger for them.
Sasuke: What about me?
Tsunade: You’re to go with Naruto and make sure he doesn’t go off on some rescue mission.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-26-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-24-2012), lionwajih (04-25-2012), Pritha (04-24-2012), Vishnu (04-26-2012)