Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #572
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

*Scene switches to the next day, everyone is at the courtyard in the Uchiha district. A monk stands in the middle of the congregation, as Sasuke stands next to him in a traditional black and white tux. The Kages are seen in their robes and Kage hats. Anko is seen in a purple mini-skirt dress, draped on Kakashi’s arm, with Kakashi sporting a dark blue suit. Ino is seen wearing a red dress that goes over one shoulder, arms interlocked with Sai who is wearing a gray suit. Hinata and Naruto are seen on the front row, with Hinata in an ankle-length lilac dress, with a hip-high slit on the left side, snuggling up to Naruto in a black tux, with an orange shirt. Sakura is seen walking down the aisle in a white ballroom gown, with her hair up in a bun. Sakura and Sasuke give their vows, and then kiss for the first time as husband and wife. Scene switches to the reception afterwards, with all of the couples on the dance floor. Panel focuses on Anko sitting with Kakashi at a table.*
Anko: Want to dance?
Kakashi: Sure.
Anko: Thanks.
Kakashi: For what?
Anko: Being my date. Otherwise I would have come alone, and probably been heckled by Kiba.
*Panel shows Kiba flirting with the Mei and getting a death stare from her.*
Kakashi: I did promise to listen to you once we got back to Konoha.
Anko: Thanks Kakashi.
*Scene switches to the Raikage as he approaches Tsunade.*
Ei: Hokage-sama, would you care to dance with me?
*Tsunade smirks and accepts the invitation. The crowd parts as the two begin to dance.*
Ei: Why do you think everyone is looking at us?
Tsunade: If you are going to talk like that, maybe we should stop.
Ei with a frown: It’s not that. *after a pause* You have a beautiful village, Princess Tsunade.
Tsunade smirking: That’s the first time you’ve called me Princess.
Ei: I didn’t mean it like that.
Tsunade angered: Then how did you mean it.
Ei: Ah shit… If I had known what I know now, I would have done everything to make peace between our villages long ago. I’m getting old. I’m ready to step down.
Tsunade: So am I.
Ei: So let’s travel together. I mean… I know you’re older than me.
*Tsunade begins to give Ei and evil look.*
Ei: But you’re smokin’ hot.
Tsunade smiles: While that may be, at least according to Kiba as well, we have responsibilities.
*Tsunade rests her head on Ei’s chest as they continue to dance.*
Tsunade in thought: I do regret not letting go of Dan earlier for you Jiraya, but I think that you would want this for me.
*As the song finishes Tsunade stands on her tip-toes and whispers to the Raikage.*
Tsunade: You might want to do something about your manhood there. I would take care of it, if we were in private.
*Ei gets a shit-faced look.*
Tsunade: But we have a meeting after this.
*Tsunade walks off with a grin, as Ei holds his hat over his groin.*
Ei: That bitch…I’ll make you pay for this Tsunade.
*Scene switches to Sakura and Sasuke on the dance floor.*
Sakura mumbles: So I’m an Uchiha now.
Sasuke: Yeah.
*Bee walks up.*
Bee: Sasuke… Sakura!!!!
*Bee hugs the two really tight.*
Bee: So the two of you gonna repopulate this planet with Uchiha babies. Just think Sakura-chan, from you womb comes the rebirth of the Uchiha.
Sasuke: That’s… nevermind.
Bee: Seriously… Don’t knock boots too much so your skills diminish.
Sakura giggles: We won’t do that, but we’ll get close.
*Bee kisses Sakura on the cheek and shakes Sasuke’s hand*
Bee: And who knows, maybe I’ll be around to visit every now and then.
Sakura: Really!!! You mean Raikage-sama will allow that.
Sasuke: Sure… yeah he will.
*Scene switches to Hinata and Naruto.*
Naruto: Why did you wear that dress? You know what it does to me.
Hinata: Of course I do Honey. That’s why I wore it in the first place.
Naruto: Is that right?
Hinata: So tell me what your plan is, Honey.
Naruto: What plan? And stop calling me Honey.
*Hinata smiles and kisses Naruto, kicking up her leg as they kiss.*
Hinata: I know you. You’re still going. And I’m coming to. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Sasuke and Sakura there as well.
Naruto: Damn you’re good. You know, beneath your beauty and smile, there’s a cunning, conniving woman.
Hinata: I just know how to get my way, that’s all.
*Naruto laughs as the two dance. The scene switches to atop the Hokage office. All the Kages are present with their advisors.*
Tsunade: You all know why we have convened here tonight. While I hope you had fun earlier today *Tsunade grins*, we have a serious situation on our hands. We all have sensors now. And some of us have information that we need to share.
Ei: Then spill it Tsunade.
Tsunade: We found the Gedo Mazo before the spike in energy. We have also found a lead that could possibly take us to Yamato.
Mei: The motukon user?
*Tsunade nods.*
Ei: And it seems you’ve all gotten our report about our intel on the cults started in Iwa and Kiri.
Mei: We have kept a close eye on the Ryun.
Ei: The what?
Mei: Ryun. That is what they call themselves. I have my two best intel personnel keeping an eye on their operations.
*Panel shows Karin and Juugo, hiding behind trees around a campground.*
Mei: So far, at least the branch in Kiri, we know have no permanent high priest. But there is a wanderer, Ryu, who has been to Kiri several times and has held secretive meetings.
Gaara: How secretive?
Mei: Before my current two, I had one other try and gather intel about the group. He was converted, and has not been seen in Kiri since.
Kitsuchi: We, too, have not much information on this Ryu. But I do have some men who have said they have seen him with a giant snake.
Ei: How big?
Kitsuchi: From what I’ve been told, the only snake that I could think of to describe him is the mythical Ryuden.
Ei: That’s nonsense. That child’s tale?!!
Gaara: Don’t be so hasteful Raikage-sama. Considering what’s happened in the past two and half years, nothing would surprise me anymore.
Mei: What bothers me is why Kiri and Iwa. Why not Kumo, Konoha, or Suna?
Kitsuchi: I have thought the same thing.
Tsunade: Well, if we are dealing with Ryuden, I can explain why they aren’t here in Konoha.
Mei: How so?
Tsunade: Well, first, I do think we are dealing with Ryuden.
Ei: Surely you don’t believe this nonsense Tsunade-sama?!
Tsunade: Don’t forget that on a night over two years ago, toads saved our lives! I have never met him, but I know there is an elder sage toad. Naruto has spoken of him before.
Kitsuchi: So how does this stop the cult from being in Konoha?
Tsunade: For over 50 years now, a top shinobi in Konoha has been in contract with the toads: The Sannin Jiraya, Yondaime Hokage Namikaze Minato, and Uzumaki Naruto.
Ei: But what of your slugs?
Tsunade: Back to my days as a Sannin, with Jiraya and Orochimaru, Gamabunta and Katsuya always worked as a team. Manda resented it.
Gaara stands up: Then maybe it is time for some rest. We should all sleep on what we have heard and learned tonight.
Kitsuchi: Why do you say that Kazekage-sama?
Gaara: Because the two people who have the most intel right now for us regarding the toads and snakes are Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke. And tonight is one’s wedding night. Surely you wouldn’t want to disrespect him and his bride and request his presence.
*Gaara starts to head to his room. The other kages stare at each other.*
Tsunade: I think I shall retire now as well. Raikage-sama, a moment of your time, please. Alone.
*Tsunade walks off and is followed by Ei. Mei and Kitsuchi look at each other and then leave themselves. The next several panels show Ei and Tsunade walking into her office, Sasuke and Sakura spooning together under the sheets, Kakashi walking Anko home to her apartment, and Hinata straddling Naruto asleep on top of him.*

End.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-23-2012), el_deevil (04-24-2012), ivhturp2 (04-24-2012), J-man123 (04-24-2012), lionwajih (04-25-2012), Narut0360 (04-23-2012), Pritha (04-24-2012), Vishnu (04-26-2012)