Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 11:54 AM   #591
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

*With the wave of a hand, trees are cut and stacked in placed to resemble a cabin, stones are pulled to form a fire pit, some dead dry wood is thrown into the fire pit, and giant palm leaves are pulled from trees to form a roof. Raijin points at the pile of wood in the fire pit, sending a small bolt of lightning that sparks a flame, gives them fire.*
Hinata astonished: Thanks Fujin-sama and Raijin-sama.
Raijin: We will watch over you and them. Now rest.
*Fujin lays Naruto down on one side of the room, and then Sasuke down on the other. Raijin lays Sakura next to Sasuke.*
Fujin: I don’t think you realize how much you will need your rest.
Hinata: I get it. I need rest. I just can’t do it right now, that’s all.
Fujin: Why are you restless child?
Hinata: I just am.
Fujin: He doesn’t know, does he?
Hinata: What do you mean?
Fujin: Lay with him. It will comfort you.
*Hinata lays down next to Naruto. Fujin and Raijin exit the cabin.*
Raijin: This is not good.
Fujin: Aye. Inzanagi must be warned.
Raijin: And we must find Suijin before they make their move.
Fujin: Aye. For if he falls, and Susanoo gains his powers…
Raijin: You don’t need to speak of it. We have found our sons. It is time to train them.
Fujin: But we need Suijin to cure that wound for Sasuke from Amatu’s burn. Go to Inzanagi. I will stay here and protect them. Besides… Naruto’s jutsu is the equivalent to that of the Amenonuhoko.
Raijin: I will return with haste then.
*Raijin fades away. The scene switches to the next morning outside of Kagame’s base. Five tents are seen with each respective kage emerging from them.*
Tsunade: So we each have the same report then?
Mei: Aye. None of my sensors are picking up the slightest bit of energy here.
Ei: It’s time we sent in a recon team.
Tsunade: We’ll take care of that. Neji!
Neji: Byuakugan.
*Neji stares at the base from the outside.*
Neji: I see nor sense any being, but I see what remains of the Gedo Mazo.
Ei: Darui!!!! Cee!!!!
*The two emerge from the tent.*
Ei: Get ready for some recon.
Tsunade: Neji, Lee, and Tenten! You’ll accompany them.
Gaara: Then the rest of our forces should be on lookout. Kankuro take the north. Kugio take the west.
Mei: Ao take the east. Choujurrou take the west.
*All four disperse into their respective direction.*
Kitsuchi: Dad!
*Oonoki emerges from the tent and walks out to the group.*
Oonoki: Raikage-sama, Princess Tsunade, Mizukage-sama, Kazekage-sama! It’s good to see you all again.
Gaara: Hello old friend.
*The two shake hands.*
Oonoki: So where is my granddaughter?
Kitsuchi: She’s around here somewhere. I’ve had her scouting the area from above.
*Scene switches back to the cabin. Hinata is seen waking up, with her head still resting on Naruto’s chest. Naruto takes a deep breath all of a sudden, raising her head up, and then as he exhales, her head descends with his chest. She smiles. She sits up, looking down at Naruto who is starting to wake.*
Hinata: Naruto, you ok Honey?
Naruto grumbling: What the hell happened?
Hinata: I don’t know.
Naruto sits up all of a sudden: What about Sasuke and Sakura?!
*A small pillow hits Naruto on the side of the head.*
Sakura with her head still nuzzled into Sasuke: You’re too damn loud Naruto!
Naruto thinking: Good, they’re ok.
Naruto looking around: Where are we?
Hinata: Fujin-sama and Raijin-sama built this for us last night.
*Fujin walks through the doorway.*
Fujin: Naruto. I need to speak with you in private.
*Naruto jumps up and walks out the door with Fujin. Hinata gets up and walks down to the closest beach.*
Fujin: Naruto, what you did last night was reckless. Do you have any idea what weapon was used against you?
Naruto: No, why?
Fujin: That spear is unlike any spear. It can kill a god and kill your soul.
Naruto: Meaning?
Fujin: When you die, you either move to the afterlife in the heavens or in the underworld.
Naruto: And it can kill you?
Fujin: Well, it is the ultimate death for us, one there is no coming back from. We gods can kill each other, but once that is done, we are subjects of the underworld. That is unless Inzanagi decides to spare us and comes and rescues us before we consume anything from the underworld or partake in their activities.
Naruto: Has any god died before?
Fujin: Yes, Inzanami. She was Inzanagi’s bride once upon a time. She died during giving birth. Before Inzanagi could rescue her, she had eaten what we call the forbidden fruit.
Naruto: So why didn’t this spear kill me then. Was I not hit by it?
Fujin: That’s the thing. Your jutsu negated the power of the spear. Whatever that jutsu is, you need to teach it to them.
Naruto: I had already planned on teaching it to Hinata. Although I don’t know if she can achieve the level that I am at.
Fujin: Do not worry about her. If you are going to worry about anyone, it should be your friend, Sasuke.
*Naruto is startled.*
Fujin: Do not fret. Raijin is going after the best… medic as you would say. He will be fine once they have returned.
Naruto: So the juubi… it really was nowhere near the level of a god?
Fujin: Well… not exactly.
*Naruto looks puzzled.*
Fujin: Our story is very complicated. Of those remaining, I am the second eldest.
Naruto: But aren’t you the god of wind? Inzanagi…
Fujin: Inzanagi is not an elder god. He is the guardian of life and death. He was the most powerful of us gods.
Naruto: Was?
Fujin nods: Now that he has lost Amenonuhoko, he is not. And his son, Susanoo, is seeking to become more powerful than him.
Naruto: I thought Susanoo was a jutsu of the sharingan.
Fujin: It is. The names for a lot of your jutsus are from us. The sharingan, rinnegan, and byuakugan… all gifts from us gods. Uzumaki Miyashi was the daughter of Benten and Jurojin.
Naruto: Who are they?
Fujin: Benten is the goddess of wisdom and knowledge. She is a cunning and conniving being. Jurojin was the god longevity. Sort of like a guardian of life. Inzanagi was a student of Jurojin.
Naruto: So where is this Benten and Jurojin?
Fujin: Benten is a goddess who has remaind somewhat neutral in all of our conflicts. We know she is going to choose a side, with her own motives. Jurojin is now it Kotoamatsukami.
Naruto: Tell me more about Miyashi.
Fujin: One day Miyashi was roaming the lands and came across a monk. She fell in love with him. Miyashi went to Inzanagi to reveal her feelings. She knew her mother would not allow this. Inzanagi at first looked down on her, but once he saw that her love was returned, he counseled with myself, Raijin, and Suijin. We all agreed that if she was to be with him, she would have to give up her immortality. We knew that one day he would die, and it would cause her great heartache. And we also knew that Benten and some other gods would come after her.
Naruto: Why was her mother so against it?
Fujin: Naruto… we are beings of power and pride. Benten, Miyashi’s mother is full of pride. Knowing her daughter was going to cast aside her godhood and immortality infuriated the goddess of wisdom. Somehow, she got her mate, Hachimon and Amatsu to go after Miyashi and Rikudo. Inzanagi decided to teach Rikudo how to defend Miyashi, and gave him a portion of his power. That was how he defeated the juubi. But somehow, Hachimon was able to kill Rikudo. And when he went for Miyashi, he clashed with Inzanagi. From that day, Inzanagi promised Miyashi that he would protect her. Her two sons at the time promised to help bring peace to the gods, in honor the covenant that Inzanagi held with their father, and their mother. You know the rest of that story.
Naruto: Who is this Hachimon?
Fujin: A god that has lusted after Inzanagi’s position since the day he was born. I regret that day.
Naruto: Why?
Fujin: I am Benten and Hachimon’s father.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-28-2012), ivhturp2 (04-27-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-27-2012), Narut0360 (04-27-2012), naruto_nutty (04-27-2012), Pritha (04-27-2012), royalmage (04-27-2012), Vishnu (04-27-2012)