Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #645
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post

@vishnu
personally, not a big fan of the hyuuga turn, but i understand why you're doing it. curious to see which uchiha you kill off (begging for it not to be shisui). i love the hinata-naruto part about him giving up on her as a husband. great romance/drama stuff there. personally, would have been awesome if you could have expanded on that a bit further (maybe a flashback). look forward to something resembling that in my fanfic, but a bit further down the road.

also, love the databook. mine is not as detailed yet. dude, if you're going to do all of you main characters... whoa. that's all i gotsta say.
The Hyuuga turn it's necessary for the main plot. Trust me, it will allow several stuff to happen. About the Uchihas, i cannot spoil anything, except the fact that the next chapter will bring the death. Also...who said that i was over with Naruto-Hinata part? I also want to show a lot more of Sasuke-Sakura. The nest chapter will be made on two different plans that are functioning at the same time: the difficulties in Naruto and Sasuke's personal lives, and the battles.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote