Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 665
Thread: One piece 665
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #23
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece 665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
This is floating around on the web, appears to be legit. It's an interview with Oda in a book about all things manga/anime.

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=35262

Whether he has it planned already or not, just the thought of it making MF look like shit is insane.
Even if that interview is fake, it's only natural that the final arc will stuff MF into a corner.

I'm one of those who believe One Piece holds information that can destroy the World Government by its very foundations and justifying why WG jumped the gun on Gol D. Roger and anyone associated to him even by being his son or building his ship, so I definitely see Marine vs Pirates on a scale that not even us OP readers ever saw. I wouldn't be surprised if took a good chunk of years entirely on that arc.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote