Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 665
Thread: One piece 665
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #32
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One piece 665

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
You still have Hajime no ippo, a manga that will take way longer then One Piece. Talk about a slow manga, won't be surprised if that reaches 1500 or even more chapters.
Unlike One Piece though, plot development is excruciatingly slower paced. Mind you, One Piece plot development is slower too when compared to the current high paced series like Fairy Tail and Naruto, but its is well done in a way that readers don't really mind getting detailed information.

Hajime no Ippo is best to read during the actual fights. I've read ALL the bloody chapters and quite frankly I'm tired of the same insert new intimidating fighter, train, learn the other guy's weakness, fight a losing fight until the very last rounds, get motivated by some means, win fight, rinse and repeat. Again, I mostly read it for the actual fights and for Takamura's awesome hilarity.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 05-08-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote