Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #2780
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

Your friends are awesome.

I think you're right about the zombies being a threat thing. From our point of view, we know exactly how much damage they're likely to take, their speed, and range of attack. Every time we come across one we have a plan to deal with it. But I know when I was playing the game for the first time when I was like, 10 or whatever, I killed virtually every zombie I came across and ended up having ammo problems on normal mode. I found the original game to be the most difficult of the first three because of that, since RE2 and RE3 do take a slightly more action-friendly approach, RE3 especially. People say RE4 was a big change in direction, I don't think it was. The series was always heading that way. IMO a remake of RE3 with RE4 mechanics would feel all that different.

I seem to be slowly collecting RE games. I'm aiming to get a Saturn copy of the original, Dreamcast copies of 3 and CV, and a copy of REmake. Never finished REmake.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-03-2012), Shrike (05-10-2012)