Fandom Forums - View Single Post - jekyl_hyde's Thread of Bullshit
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #40
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Parenting 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
just because i don't agree with gay marriage, doesn't mean i despise gay people. i've had gay people work under me, and a couple of them were my best workers. i don't have a problem with a gay person, as long as that is not how they identify themselves (think obnoxious gay).
So you don't have a problem with someone who is gay so long as they don't identify themselves as being gay? Like they keep it in the closet so to speak? You basically have a problem when someone is openly gay is what you're trying to say? Thanks I'm beginning to better understand your way of thinking.

Quote:
i've had a couple of gay friends, we'd go to a bar (not a gay bar, but a hole in the wall type of joint), have a beer, order some burgers and play billiards. we didn't talk about our sexuality. we talked about sports, religion, politics, work. that type of gay person, one who doesn't identify his/herself solely on their sexuality, that person is what i would call a cool gay person (like ellen degeneres).
So if one of your so called gay friends strikes of a political conversation about say gay marriage & being for it you'd get offended then? I mean really now politics is one of the examples of conversation pieces you've given.

Quote:
@veng
you take the extremes in your argument/debate. when your mouth is parched, do you not want a drink of water (or other liquid beverage)? by your definition that falls under greed. that's not greed.
You need water to survive you don't need an X-Box or a new car to survive. There's a clear difference between the two.

Quote:
if you want the new iphone that's coming out soon, not envy. there's nothing wrong in wanting something, as long as it does not... become an idol that you worship after (something that takes up all of your time).
Do you need an iphone in order to survive? Are you not envious of that iphone if you don't have one while you see someone else with one? If you weren't envious of it you wouldn't have brought it.

Quote:
also, i never said i would burn my daughter. i know i've said that i seriously doubt you're a parent, and your approach to parenting, i do not agree with, but can we at least agree that burning any child, for any reason, is highly inappropriate.
Agreed.

Quote:
you took my example of free will to the extreme. i stated, do i let her burn herself and learn the lesson that hot things burn you, or do i protect her, and keep her shielded as long as possible. because at some point in time, she will burn herself somehow.
Again what does your daughter burning herself have to do with my point about god being a vain rageaholic?

Quote:
and as far as your question of the human anatomy... that's not brought up until she is at a mature age... unless her mother has a better idea of when to do so.
Define mature age. Are you talking 5, 10, 13, 17? What is considered mature in your eyes.

To give you my opinion on the matter it is as soon as your child knows how to speak & you are leaving that child in the care of someone else for long periods off time(like school for example). Since your child should understand what to call their private parts & know that it is not ok for someone to touch them. You teach them the proper terms for these things so in the event that something actually does happen (a teacher or relative molesting them) they know that it was wrong & they know to tell you right away about what happened. Giving them cute nicknames for their private parts could potentially lead to a guidance consular not fully understanding that the child is trying to tell them that they were molested if they were afraid to confide in you.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-10-2012 at 11:01 PM.