Old 05-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #49
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Parenting 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
i find that the ones that do say they are gay the moment they see/meet someone, are usually just insecure or just attention whoring, because ohhhhh they gayyyy. so its not because of the being gay part, but more of their personality part. You should link it to their personality rather than their sexual preferences.
that's what i'm saying. if how you identify yourself is based solely on your sexual orientation... you're pathetic.

and maybe it's because of the areas i've lived in, south and midwest, but there are more "out there" gay people than one would think.

just because i don't agree about one aspect of a person doesn't mean i'm not going to socialize with that person. if that were the case, i'd lose my brother, older cousin, and an aunt. i love all three of them, just don't agree with that aspect of their life. but i'm not going to go out of my way to socialize with a gay person either. if we have things in common, we'll socialize. if we don't, i'm not going to waste your time or mine.

i seriously do my best to follow the teaching: love the sinner, not the sin.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 05-11-2012 at 12:11 AM.