Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #695
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

You keep stressing that this is your first time on a forum. I highly doubt that if you are indeed 27, on top of the fact that you keep stressing this is your first time on a forum. Most people would state that once and leave it be. Even if your primary interest is in sports, there are forums that are dedicated to sports.

As for your claim that the triple post caused some of us to "lose it", you would be wrong. The only one that lost it was you with your response to me that was taken way out of line. I said there was an edit button, I didn't give you a massive critique that generally translates to "you're an idiot" like I have to other people.

My initial post was stating it was against the rules and, as num had pointed out, almost half of your posts since you joined have been "ZOMG WUR MAH FAN FICS?!?!?", which is what those 3 posts essentially were. It's annoying to those of us that don't read the fics, as well as those that write them.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote