Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #700
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
That was...unnecessary? I didn't do shit to start this one. All I did was comment on the fact that he was breaking a rule by triple posting (my post was innocent enough, saying there was an edit button for a reason). I was helping the new guy out and he went off on a swear tinged tangent for no reason at all. So, I decided to return the favor.

Now, for you, YOU know better. You know damn well we don't do this often. His response was WAAAAY out of line for the post he was responding to. You also know I don't troll around every naruto thread "bashing on people". I correct their mistakes (case in point: J_U's mistake with the Mangekyo abilities in the 585 thread). Dipshits like KYF and HR deserve everything they get because they don't learn/don't listen to reason/logic.
Only responding to this to give you a great big fuck you .. there was no reason to bring me into your argument you wanna make a point fine but you shoudl be smart enough to make it stand alone without involving anyone else

To the writers here.. it's good that you put your writings on here for all of us to enjoy and just so you knwo it's greatly appreciated .. the fan-fics and predictions keep us going when the manga is missing or lack luster.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 05-14-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (05-14-2012), jericho Uzimaki (05-14-2012)