Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #729
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I will try to clarify without spoiling things too much.

In regards to Benten, the answer is she in no way loves the human beings. That's all I can say for now. Let's just say she's diabolical, cunning, conniving, and sexual.

Raijin is the god of the lightning and thunder. Susanoo is the god of storms. A storm is compromised of the two aforementioned elements along with wind and water. Hence why he is out to destroy the three elemental gods. Then he will be the "supposed" strongest god. Also, Susanoo is the perfect opponent for Raijin and Sasuke. Their lightning and thunder is more powerful and complete compared to his, but he also has some affinity for water and wind.

Out of all the elements, wind is the strongest. In the natural world, it is the only element that can eradicate or change the form of other elements.

Suijin is going to "protect" Hinata because of her unborn daughter. Suijin will never train Hinata. That's not to say she will not get any training.

And with Naruto... be patient. I can tell you now, you're not going to get alot of his training, because honestly, it's a lot of meditation. I feel like I've got more interesting things going on.

And I can promise, the next chapter will have a fight between two gods.
Oh now see that becomes much more clearer too because Raijin was telling Sasuke to back down as if he was their kryptonite or something. And yes, wind is the highest level but now its clear he has a combo affinity to make himself the storm god. I'm much more clear on that. Can't wait til you drop it bro. And that fight with the gods will be outstanding I'm sure. As for Naruto's training, if he's doing a bunch of meditating you may think of treating it as the Waterfall of Truth when he was learning to control his anger on the Animal Island w/ Killer Bee to win control of the nine tails.
This thing is a excellent read man.....