Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:21 AM   #2802
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Games and all things related

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Im convinced the gods hate me, haha.

It doesnt really prompt me at all, i click play it brings up a box that says "video card not supported" then automatically briings up a web page listing all the un/supported cards.

What i meant by speed was how many MB it said. I think i remember 256mb video with 2gb ram. I do have an integrated gfx card. Its the intel 4 express or something like that. Which means ill need a new comp before i get to enjoy D3.

Ah well, you live you learn. Amirite?
If you're on a desktop then buy either a Radeon HD 6850 or a GeForce GTX 550 Ti. Brand doesn't really matter. I've got this card right now and it runs Skyrim (reasonably well) on Ultra High.

If you're on a laptop we'll have to know detailed and potentially difficult to obtain information about your machine to make any recommendations. Failing this, we can make recommendations for a budget gaming rig.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote