Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:12 PM   #759
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Exactly as royalmage said. Naruto first needs to learn how to harness Vishnu's powers. Such as he did with the Rinnegan. And you din't reveal your most powerful attacks to your enemy before you know something about them. It's progressive growth. He is not a genious like Sasuke. Even the Uchiha needed time to learn how to use Raiden's dark chakras.

Livontes had a portion of Raiden's strenght. The same amount of power that was given to Sasuke. Combined with his powers, he was almost equally matched with Vishnu.

The full history of the Beyonders will be explained in the upcoming chapter. There is a difference between angels and Beyonders, but i can tell you that at their origins, all the Beyonders were angels.

Edit: Btw, good questions guys. I hope that i clarified a bit for you.
For whatever reason I didn't get the since that Naruto even knew he had to practice in order to acquire his power fully. But I definitely like that idea of the Raigan coming into play. Wonder have you figured on a name for the new doujutsu combination of Raigan/Rinnegan. This thing is getting silly good. Only thing I missed was that battle that didn't take place in Konoha before you tweaked it and made this addition.
Looking forward to the next installment.
Vishnu (05-21-2012)