Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 667
Thread: One Piece 667
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 08:37 PM   #58
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One Piece 667

If were talking about the other Supernovas to be hyped for, besides Law, Kidd and Luffy.

I would need to go with :

Basil Hawkins - His abilities are awesome, dont know why but I have a feeling hes going to do something big in the enar future, were it be challenging Luffy or moving on the Supernovas dont ask me why just seems like a random thing nobody would expect, and this is Oda mind you.

X Drake - The fact this guy used to be a marine Captain, the same rank Smoker was for a time, really intrigues me about this guy. Why did he leave ? Why did he suddenly start hitting Kaidou turf one of the most deadly Yonkous apparently ? I still this Drake is going to have a good bit to come.

Killer - Mainly causes hes the only guy whos like Zoro, not a Captain and doesnt have a DF or some sort of an ability. Cant wait to see a match between him and Zoro in the near future.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote