Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 668
Thread: One Piece 668
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 668

Something caught my attention about the cover. The flowers are gone ( not the strange thing ) and now blades surround their graves. Does that signify that more WB pirates have fallen ?

I'm surprised that Law is finding this kind of interaction alien. I don't think it's because he isn't used to it ( He was chilling against Bepo's belly once ), this could really mean that his crew suffered some terrible fate and this sort of interaction is bring back memories.

Loved the chopper strap, the comedy was on point as usual. VP has competition on the monster creation department, Magellan eat your heart out. Hopefully it won't go down as easy as the Cool bros, but I get the feeling that this will be a SHs vs Oars type of fight.

Who is the Yonkou that they are targeting ?

Nami's reaction leads me to believe that it may not be BM, although it could still be BM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote