Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 668
Thread: One Piece 668
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #41
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 668

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
What if CC doesn't really know who he's working for. Joker is clearly just an alias for whomever is pulling the strings. It's not like the two would have to meet in person to form an alliance. Akainu could have mislead CC into thinking he's some revolutionary or powerful pirate, and that his experiments would be used against the WG, not knowing the guy he's really working for would use it FOR the WG.

Not really. I've never liked the kid for some reason. I don't think he'll be a major character in terms of fighting ability.

While we're on the subject, I know some people here seem to think Coby will eventually have a Garp/Roger type of relationship with Luffy, or some shit like that, but I doubt it. I think his role will be more to showcase the philosophical differences in the marines. I believe he and Helmeppo will have split up following the War. His acknowledgement that Coby can use haki, and just generally always seems a bit ahead of him will take him down a much darker path of jealousy and resentment. Thus the two will develop an Akoji/Akainu relationship that focuses on a battle between proud ideals and necessary evils.
At War of the Best 2, I suspect Coby will have a big part, and by duty he will fight against Luffy, and it won't be a cakewalk, but eventually Luffy will win without killing him. Coby will be a problem to other SH members I suspect. I wasn't a Coby fan initially, but I dug the 'new' Coby, still a little cowardly, but had some kind of skills which if you look at him and his Homey in the beginning with Garp, you'd think they'd always spend they're time in the Marines as kitchen help. He's gonna be different in the New World, not such a Luffy Fan Boy.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote