Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Man ties up child for video games sake.
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Man ties up child for video games sake.

Am I the only one that's curious as to what game was so important for him to play?

This is how it starts, next time the headline will read something like "Daughter brutally murders Father in his sleep".

This may be more common than people think though. I had an old room mate who's girlfriend had a kid. I used to always come home and see this 3-4 year old girl strapped in a baby's car seat so that she was unable to really move much, while my room mate and his girl would watch a movie, be going at it in the bedroom, ect. I used to trip on that shit all the time. Sadly I couldn't really do much to stop it other than unbuckle the kid whenever they weren't looking, and bitch at them trying to put her in it. Don't really know how those people turned out, but am still waiting for their names in the obituary's.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote