Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 669
Thread: One Piece 669
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #11
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 669

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
What other applications do you guys foresee for Law's DF ?

So far he has-

Shambles- switches the location of 2 objects of similar size, can switch around souls
Tact- Basically telekinesis while inside Room.
Scan- Can detect and take away any object the opponent has via teleportation
Mes- Heart removal

This chapter implies that he can have more than 1 Room opened at the same time. He left one at the entrance of the lab and then teleported into it, possibly by switching himself with one of the guards he cut down. That has enormous battle potential.
Law is as scary as Don Flamingo now, and he's the Dude I'd never want to face, the only other that would throw some fear in me would be BB. DF abilities, haki, and other shit can at least give you a shot against other people, not so easily with these 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
From Law's explanation it seems there is something hindering him from taking on CC. I bet it is about his crew. Or maybe he needs something from CC that he cant get even if he is able to defeat him. So suspicious.

Sanji, Zoro, Brook facing off with Slime I think is too much of a tall order, seeing that they were knocked out by a mere sleeping gas (for the second time). I expect them to run.

Luffy facing the remaining marines and announcing the plan was sooo in place I couldnt stop laughing. Franky's laser shd break down the door and let the action begin. Cant wait.

Looks like marines stole CC's boat. This could get complicated
Honestly these are the best 3 SH's to face the Slime. Zoro's techs can keep the slim at bey, and Brooks already dead, the slime shouldn't be effective vs. him, but at the same time, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DESTROY SLIME THAT OBVIOUSLY WON'T BURN SANJI (PUT THAT FIRE LEG DOWN), YOU CAN'T CUT ZORO, BROOK, AND OBVIOUSLY IS IMPERVIOUS TO COLD BECAUSE ITS ABOUT TO ATTACK IN THE SNOW.....I hope its not as dumb as destroying Moria's shit.... salt water. I'm thinking the Orochimaru Wannabe on Crack's demise will be the key somehow.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote