Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 669
Thread: One Piece 669
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 05:44 PM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 669

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The scary thing is that Law might not even be the most hax person in OP. I still think Kuma will be the king of hax by the end of the manga, being able to repel non tangible things like pain and damage is absolutely ridiculous. I also want to see him repel something gigantic, like an island or a huge Sea King.

I can't wait to see Bonney, Hawkings and Apoo.

Blueno has a ridiculously hax DF. Oda really underplayed it, he could easily lock people away in other dimensions.
What do you think the possibilities of existing members (Ussopp, Nami) at some point gaining DF powers? Nami's the Navigator so her being entangled in hand to hand battles isn't as much of a given as Ussopp. I'm thinking they have few options with this Dude, either eventually change his weapon, or give him DF powers. If he's still rockin a slingshot during the final 10 chapters of the manga, I'd say sad, and poor character development there. Eventually he's gonna run into an opponent currently that will either massacre, or eat his plant hax's whole, watch.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote