Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 669
Thread: One Piece 669
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 669

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The scary thing is that Law might not even be the most hax person in OP. I still think Kuma will be the king of hax by the end of the manga, being able to repel non tangible things like pain and damage is absolutely ridiculous. I also want to see him repel something gigantic, like an island or a huge Sea King.

I can't wait to see Bonney, Hawkings and Apoo.

Blueno has a ridiculously hax DF. Oda really underplayed it, he could easily lock people away in other dimensions.
Blueno could still make a reappearance in the manga along with the rest of ex-CP9. But yes, he had so much potential that wasn't used.

I also think there's an hierarchy akin to Mera Mera no Mi and Magu Magu no Mi between Bara Bara no Mi, Doa Doa no Mi, Ope Ope no Mi and Nikyu Nikyu no Mi. Law can pretty much reproduce Buggy's splitting and Blueno's teleportation and top it with personality change and Kuma can pretty much do what Law does on steroids, adding pain and injuries on the mix. It'd be interesting to see at least two of those four interacting with each other to see what happens.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-03-2012)