Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Game of Thrones and other TV shenanigans
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 05:16 AM   #129
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game of Thrones and other TV shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
I plan on reading the books, one day. I'm most likely going to wait until the end of the TV series though. The show is what got me hooked on Game of Thrones, I wouldn't want to know every thing that's going to happen before it actually happens in the show. I don't think I would enjoy it as much tbh. The way I see it is, when the show does finally run its course, I'm going to be left wanting more(like I am with all my favorite shows) and then I'll actually have the entire books series to look forward to, and I'll learn all those little details the show never showed me.

Also, Breaking Bad. Fuck yes!
You'll be waiting awhile. There are 7 books planned, more if he gets carried away and has to split up books again. So, you'll be waiting at least 6 years (they're splitting book three into two seasons), longer if they split other books into two seasons.

If you still have the patience to wait until the end of the TV series, I commend you, as I'm an impatient fucker.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote