Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 671
Thread: One piece 671
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One piece 671

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that it isn't Aokiji based solely on the last panel where the silhouette says "It has been many years". Now, I know that isn't evidence enough to make such a claim since we don't know if Aokiji and Law do have some type of relationship that hasn't been revealed yet but that line I pointed out just kinda jumped at me. Two years has past since MF and the way this mystery guy spoke to Law seems like it has been longer since they've seen each other. So it could very well be someone else entirely.

This is not to say that it can't be Aokiji either. As Dagoro mentioned, his shoes do particularly stand out and they do remind me of his shoes. We shall see. I'd also like to know the conversation that went down during Aokiji's and Akainu's fight.

I'm also leaning on a 50/50 chance on him being Vegapunk. The settings for Oda to make an introduction to his character are all there but I feel like he'll be introduced later on, maybe towards the end of this arc or in the next.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote