Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 591 Predictions/Spoilers
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #12
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 591 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmage View Post
I loved the prediction but I don't understand why you think Naruto is still being suppressed. I thought Kurama was suppressing him a little but I thought that went away when they merged.
Just for fun.

I also thought that his. Idy was being held back by hlding the fox at bay. I thought at one time it would be great if the gate (if you will) to the mental clarity and understanding was obstructed. It would explain how he was stupid and smart at the same time.

But he js just a physical learner and now kishi has made bin rely on power from the fox instead of developing his own or learning more about Sage arts hell if he developed an Uzumaki blood trait(thought he was gonna get chakra chains after i saw his mom do it) i would have excepted it. Maybe even if someone taught him he Uzumaki seals.

But anyway, i just through that in.

I didnt plan continuing it. Gonna focus on making the Uzu sanurai arc a consistent fan fic on here.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote