Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece eps 553
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece eps 553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
http://www1.watchop.com/watch/one-pi...nglish-subbed/

Just skip to around 14:00 for the epic.
It was good to see Luffy floss a bit, but notice how Jimbei stood with the SH Crew, like he belonged there. Something crossed my mind, whom from the group won't make it the entire trip? I don't know whom, but I'm assuming BB will merc somebody from the SH's eventually, or just life on the high seas. I don't know if Brook will continue to stay when he eventually gets back to Laboon. Remember Gold D. travelled the Grand Line multiple times before becoming the Dude that got the One Piece. Moar timeskips are acoming I'd assume.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 06-24-2012 at 09:58 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote