Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #1669
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Why am I not surprised KYF didn't read my post where I say this:

Because that's the only explanation for why he still keeps regurgitating the same arguments. Come on, be a man and say your piece on this, KYF.
I find it funny all u have as an argument against my theory is "danzou had shisui's arm which is why his chakra was recognized by AO"... which the manga PROVES wrong because its stated and SHOWN that only hashirama's cells were implanted into DANZOU"S ARM in order to offers the physical energy boost necessary to power all the SGs, shisui's MS and use a better Izanagi...

The manga states danzous ONLY HAD SHISUI'S EYE, NOTHING MORE... I have already posted enough evidence to prove this, but u clearly cannot read so here, one more time...

anzou was recognized as only using hashirama's power, not shisui's in his right arm, shoulder... (AO recognized the chakra in danzous arm simply due to the similarities between hashirama's and shisui's chakra..)
1. looks like he (Oro) implanted hashirama's cells in order to boost ur energy...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/478/11
2. Danzou is losing control of his chakra because he is at deaths door... it must be hard to control HASHIRAMA'S POWER!!!!!http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/480/10
3. Kabuto... "I could not find any of shisui... but I could use the eye of shisui's danzou had..." Not shisui's arm... because it wasn't his arm!!!http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/14

Proof enough... danzou did not have shisui's ARM!!!! Only Hashirama's cells implanted into his own arm...

Other then that...

:SHisui is basically the same size, has the same body type and hair as tobi...

:Both shisui and tobi are the only two uchiha's who have special MS abilities that surpass the original 3... due to the use of hashirama's chakra to boost their MS's to another level obviously...

:Shisui is the one directly responsible for itachi and sasuke's MSs... while tobi is directly responsible for them becoming the EMS in sasuke...

: SHisui just happened to disappear right before tobi showed up in konoha before the massacre...

:Tobi just happened to use a genjutsu JUST LIKE shisui's Kotoamatsukami when controlling yagura the 4th mizu back before the uchia massacre... and there is only one Koto back then, no MS or EMS could do what it does... control people without them knowing...

:SHisui and tobi both have chakra consisting of the uchiha clan (spirutal energy) and hashirama's (physical energy)...

:Most of all... shisui supposedly commited suicide, but kabuto could find nothing from shisui, nothing at all despite being able to find even some of madara...
WHere is shisui's body???

Obvious conclusion is that shisui and tobi are the same person... both are too alike to be anything else IMO...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote