Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #1670
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Right, because I'M the one pulling some stupid shit out of my ass..Oh wait, that's you.

Danzou did have shisui's arm, unless you have a non-retarded explanation for how Shiusi's chakra is flowing through Danzou's arm.
Show me where it wasn't. I don't have to provide proof, just to prove that you have none yourself.
AO did see shisui's chakra flowing through danzou's arm, shoulder... not because danzou has shisui's arm though... Simply because shisui has a chakra just like the kind in danzou's arm which is danzou's own chakra+hashirama's physical energy boosting it... Shisui had a special hybrid chakra consisting of uchiha chakra boosted by hashirama's physical energy which creates a hashirama-like hybrid chakra... danzou had this chakra from adding hashirama's chakra to his own and shisui had it from IDK, but shisui clearly had the same chakra if Ao recognized it... when it was clearly hashirama's boosted chakra of danou's not shisui's chakra from his eye or arm....

its not a hard concept to grasp...if Ao recognized shisui's chakra in danzou's right arm, but the chakra in danzous right arm is actually a hashirama hybrid chakra... due to danzou implanting hashirama's cells into his right arm... then shisui had hashirama hybrid chakra too, because well, Ao obviously, unmistakably recognized the chakra as shisui's too despite it being danzou's boosted by hashirama's physical energy...

Quote:
I can't because you're too fucking stupid to read. I already posted a page, you chose to ignore it.
"Show me where this is even implied." Your theory can't even hold up to your own argumentation you reject.
You don't have shit. You choose to ignore what the manga blatantly states, and decided to create some made up bull shit to help defend a stupid fucking theory, that has very, very little chance of coming true, and a HUGE fucking chance of making you look like a bigger retard.
hey tard... show me where its stated or shown shisui's arm is being used... just anything because this is getting sad an pathetic for u, kal and numi...
I just don't get you, man.[/QUOTE]

and I see u have nothing for all VVV that evidence I posted down there huh...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote