Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 05:33 PM   #2898
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

Dreamcast has a library of great obscure shit. A lot of the good games got ported to other platforms after the format died, and some of them get digital releases on XBL and PSN. Jet Set Radio is coming out this summer in HD. I might get it, but I doubt it since I already have two copies of the original game.

I have the Saturn more as a curio piece. Barely anyone owned one back in the day, so it's cool to actually have one now I'm old enough to spend my own money on stupid shit. I have a few games for it, I mostly play fighting games like Virtua Fighter and Fighting Vipers. I want to get my hands on games like Panzer Dragoon, and versions of games I've already played that have slight differences. I like how back in the day console hardware was so different, that it actually made a real difference which version of a game you played.

I never played any of the Twisted Metal games. I might have to track down the original and see what it's like.

Got a copy of Spider-man: Web of Shadows today. It's really difficult to find a copy of it on 360 that isn't like, full-price. I think it's rare for some weird reason. I got mine for about twenty quid, and it was totally worth it. Holy shit, it's awesome. Comic book games are so much better when they're not based on movies.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote