Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #10432
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
j_U what are you smoking? How does Sage Mode match up to Ninja Nukes (Dust Element) in any way? I mean it's like you're trying to play Dust element like it's not an important factor. Let's remind ourselves that Onoki was capable of completely destroying the entire Island Turtle with Dust Element. And Muu is basically Onoki with weaker Dust Element and a whole other bag of tricks that compensate tenfold.

Not only that, you seem like you're downplaying the importance of lightspeed teleportation on Minato's end, as well as his ability to use S/T to warp any attack thrown at him elsewhere. Considering that Jiraiya and Naruto are collectively about as stealthy as the Macy's Day Parade, there's no reason that they'd even have a reasonable expectation to hit Minato.

I mean...what? What?
Yeah the only thing seen that surpasses Dust Element was Ultimate Susanno.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote