View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #1689
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
The manga states... "hashirama's cells were implanted to boost danzous chakra to use so many SG's..."... nothing about shisui's arm, WTF!
No one is denying the fact that the manga states about hashiramas cell.

Remember manga also states shisui dies: "The suicide by drowning in the nakano river" (please do not ignore that line it's directly from the manga and don't say what that line means, it's means exactly what it says and no the manga did NOT say or confirm it was a SUPPOSEDLY suicide). The only way for them to know it was a suicide and know it was in nakano river confirms and proves they found the body.

Also (forget the pictures and just READ) what itachi says in this link: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v58/c550/11.html

READ: " he asked me to hide it's existence and DIED SILENTLY" yes the manga stated that . Yes DIED means he died and SILENTLY referring to no one knew except itachi since he was telling the story.

I noticed one of your post you said he disappeared silently: A big NO. The manga did NOT use the word "disappear" it used the word "DIED"

Quote:
u are saying something that is not there, is there....
Just like your saying shisui is alive where the MANGA mentioned twice of his death which I provided above (please don't say it proves nothing, the lines quoted from the manga does, not me).

Quote:
The reason shisui must have hashirama-like chakra is due to the fact his chakra was compared to hashirama's....
No, that is your your reason from yourself NOT from the manga. You used the words "must have" and "due to the FACT" like it was stated the manga but it WASN'T. OR provide me the link for that with quoting the lines where it says shisui-hashirama chakra are ALIKE and it was compared. There wasn't ANY comparison at all in the manga of shisui and hashirama's chakra.

Quote:
Hashirama chakra>>>>uchiha chakra... even to use the SG's power.. this is proven by the fact uchiha chakra can only create an EMS at its best, but hashirama's chakra can take it even further creating the RG from the SG....
So I think everyone, well I at least agree with you on that.

Quote:
tell me hy shisui's arm is necessary when hashirama's chakra, a far Superior chakra, is already in the arm of danzou???
Yes hashirama's chakra is superior for physical boost. The manga said it has shisuis color of chakra running through his arm: that can't be possible without shisuis arm and shoulders being present: "The colour of his chakra on his right shoulder and arm...even his right eyes...no doubt about it's uchiha shisui's colour" Notice it mentioned the shoulders, arms and the eyes together has the same colour. This implicates, it's shisui's eye's and his shoulder and his arm .

Quote:
Doofus... the fact danzou only had hashirama's cells in his arm to use his power and not uchiha shisui's arm is the reason why and the proof!!!
You saying he used hashiramas cells to use the power, I agree because the manga states and proves that. But saying this is the reason why it's not shisui is NO proof; it's only your reasoning.

Quote:
:Shisui's chakra was seen in danzou's arm, but its confirmed that hasirama's cells are in danzou's arm to use his power...
How was shisui's chakra seen in danzou's arm without his arm being there? (and no I do NOT want hear again about shisui-hashi chakra alike and being compared as manga don't say anything about that). Unless if you can prove that (from the manga not from yourself), shisui's chakra on danzous arm is coming from his eyes .

Quote:
anzou does not have shisui's arm.. confirmed by the manga now that danzou is dead even kabuto stated that danzou only had shisui's eye....
No it's not confirmed by the manga (FROM YOU). The only thing confirmed is he implanted hashi's cells, this does NOT mean it isn't shisui's arm, but it is shisui's arm due to his chakra being present in his arm<FROM MANGA)

Quote:
conclusion: shisui's chakra was recognized despite the fact hashirama's chakra was actually in the arm from cell implantation... thus shisui and hashirama had very similar chakra...
What? there you go again chatting about having similar chakra (FROM YOU, NOT MANGA). "shisui's chakra being recognised despite hashirama's chakra was actually...etc) has got no connection of shisui and hashi chakra being similar, you just added a tail that don't need a tail.

Quote:

ur link proved nothing, didn't even say anything about shisui or imply anything... the link has nothing to do with this argument lol, it talk about edo tensai nothing else... ur link represents ur argument about shisui's arm with danzou... there is nothing there lol!!!!
Sorry dude, posted the wrong link, here it is:

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-22827-1...apter-459.html

It does say danzous chakra has the colour of uchiha shisui's. In order to have the same chakra as shisuis he must have shisuis arm.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-227-9/...apter-222.html

proof shisui's body was found??? A pic of his dead body please.... u have nothing....
[/QUOTE]

Proven above from the manga and read what I said again:
"Infact shisui's was found by the uchiha police force and it clearly stated that he commited suicide by DROWNING, if they didn't find that body they couldn't have made the conclusion of the fact that he drowned. And shisui commiting the suicide was a off-panel because kishi just thought it wasn't important. But the uchihas clearly stated in the manga he died in the drowning in the river"

and NO a picture of a dead body doesn't have to confirm that shisui died, where it clearly confirmed by words (from itachi and uchiha police force) that he did. So are you saying you just ignore the whole script of the manga and decide just by looking at the pictures, isn't that what a 4 years old does, they do not read except flip pages.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 06-30-2012 at 02:47 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (06-30-2012), Numinous (06-30-2012)