Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 593 Predictions/Spoilers
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 01:58 AM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 593 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I wanted to finish the entire conversation however I got tired of typing. I have a few ideas that I might post later if I'm up for it.
I like the prediction, but remember kabuto sucked out what power of Oro she still had in her into himself to power up even more... meaning there is likely nothing left of Oro in here, but kabuto is a different story...

He has Oro's body and its Oro's cells who fought kabuto for dominance... With him being in Izanami and just unconscious by way of genjutsu... it seems rather easy to awaken the Oro kabuto has in him for a conversation....

Its just like the jinks with they're bijuu... when they lose all control the bijuu takes them over and becomes reborn... By the same concept with kabuto... he can be taken over by Oro after losing control which would create a rebirth of Oro through kabuto....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-05-2012), Vengeance (07-05-2012)