Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 673
Thread: One Piece 673
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 02:55 AM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 673

Man, this chapter is all over the place. It's quite awesome. I wonder if that Wano samurai dude knows other similar techniques. It'd be interesting if Brook learned a few new tricks, it'd compliment his freezing sword attacks.

Luffy seems like he's not worried about anything and just rolling with everything. Although Chopper coming to rescue everyone seems plausible I think Franky could also help out since he's the only non-devil fruit user. He's a walking armory and hardware store, I'm sure he could get them out of the chains once he wakes up.

DoFlamingo was an interesting twist to this whole plot. I honestly didn't think we'd see any involvement from him so soon. Which is cool because I've been dying to see more of him than any other Shichibukai. All we know is that he's a brutal mother fucker as seen back in Mock town when he pitted his underlings to fight each other which resulted in Bellamy's death.

And yeah, Vergo's running gag is hilarious with the food stuff. I wonder if he's a DF user or just badass enough that he doesn't need DF powers like Garp. He subdued Law pretty easily which is saying a lot based on shit he wrecked on the island with the G-5 Marines and against Smoker.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote