Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #2907
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Games and all things related

I read something about them adding an option to tell the star child to fuck off, which is what I originally wanted to do. But I'd only approve of that if the consequences weren't insulting to me as a manly hero who assembled the most glorious galactic ass-kicking force to ever exist.

I insta-sold the game out of disgust after beating it, reloading, doing all that shit to beat it again and try to get a non-shitty ending only to get the same shitty ending with different colored space magic, and then told to buy DLC. And I don't give a enough of a fuck to check it out on youtube. So I guess I'll never know.

Fuck you, Bioware. Fuck yeah Jaxon getting a pstriple.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote