Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 09:33 PM   #15015
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Hey, Fayrra bro. I do not believe those glorious red-named forum goers intended to insult your intellect or correct your statement with their recent posts. Which would perhaps make your counter-offensive a tad bit of an overreaction, maybe.

Also, two fat chicks came into my work today and were arguing with each other about something as they were walking around in there being annoying lurkers. The something ended up being the topic of abortion, which I thought no one actually debated offline ever. Eventually they came up to me and the one is all like "Hey, what do you think? Pro-life or pro-choice?"

I'm all like "I dunno. Which one of you is which?" The fatter of the two was the pro-life one. So I ask it what it thinks about abortions for women that are raped, and it's all like "Oh, well that's okay." So I go "Well, then you're not really pro-life...or even anti-abortion. You're more like anti-choice. I think I'll go with the pro-freedom option." And the less fat one is like "Thank you!" And I'm like "Right on!" And the fatter one huffs it out of there, thank Odin. Goddamn, I hate when people (Or, in this case, fatties) walk around the store just to look around. Fucking lurkers.

Oh, and fat chicks are extra gross in the summer. It's like they're always covered in glaze or something. Disgusting.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-13-2012), Nerox (07-12-2012), Scientia (07-11-2012), Tabris (07-12-2012), Tzu Men (07-12-2012), xxMESTxx (07-12-2012)